Everything Tells You Everything Tells You

Really catchy!

Really fun melodies, and plenty to keep the listener busy. You managed to use the vanguard presets without letting them sound dry : p well done

You've definately got some compositional genious goin on here.

Only thing I have to pick at; the funky autotuning. The pitch-snap was a little too tight. not sure what vst or 3rd party program you were using. I prefer Melodyne meself.

Overall really fun song. The vocals and melodies were great!

keep up the good work bro ^^

1st sawng plz listen 1st sawng plz listen

Pretty good...

Definately waaay better than my first song. I have to say though, the offbeat kick threw everything off. It's hard to bounce to a track that doesnt stay aligned.

The lead was nice and hard though, liked that :p

Pretty good for a first song, you've definately got potential

Archealor responds:

check out my other submissions

Defeat[Dubstep][Demo] Defeat[Dubstep][Demo]

Yea man!

Definately a good wobble track. The fx did a good job of filling out the song.

It seemed kind of minimal though. Could have used some more samples, or perhaps accompaniment. The bass could have had more punch. The Fx were louder and kind of took attention away from the bass. Mabye just add a sub to go with the main wobble.

This track could be sooo heavy, all it needs is a huge bass in it. Try making something up in NI massive.

I definately liked it though. It's nice to hear some decent dub around here

{-Vitality-} {-Vitality-}

Definately interesting :p

Very unique. I thought it sounded great. The wooden sounding pikes were perfect.

I Guess the drums could have been a tiniy bit louder. Not a huge deal though

Great song overall ^^

Stargenx - Dark Intent Stargenx - Dark Intent

Not bad. Really liked the lead..

The song didnt sound so dark as I'd expected :p It actually gave me a chill vibe.

The lead melodies and synths in this were great, didn't get repetitive at all.

I have to say though, the song could use some significant mastering/levelling (mainly on the drums) This was a tad lacking in the lower spectrum, hence why it didn't sound very dark :P

Overall great song. I liked the story it told ~(thumbs up)~

Stargenx responds:

What do you mean by leveling? I spent days mastering the drums. :|

See This Through See This Through

Love the melodies..

This song could sound so powerful if it were mastered a little better. I loved the melodies and synth sounds you used in this. It was in a beautiful key too ^^

Lol, the vocals sound like they were done in FL Studio. The fruity vocoder eats up lower frequencies and distorts them slightly.

I really liked the lyrics though. And from what I heard through the vocoder, you have a great singing voice.

Pretty good overall. Just needs some mastering and levelling to bring out the loudness.

ManStarr responds:

Thank you so much for the review! I recorded the vocals with some piece of junk mic I had lying around but I just got a new one + an interface so I will hopefully upload a cleaner version soon :)

Divide Divide

Wow! some traditional band music for once

Excellent work ^^ You have a beautiful voice. And for something live recorded into FL studio, this was really well done. FL isn't usually the best choice for live recording, but you totally made it happen.

If I could offer one bit of advice though; try bringing up the volume on the vocals a bit, or bring up the higher frequencies with an eq of sorts. The vocals and acoustic fought for control of the mid spectrum. No worries though, still sounds great ^^

Good work, I'll keep an eye out for more of your songs

PulsarsAndDyingStars responds:

Thank you! I've only ever been familiar with using FL, and the drums weren't live :P they were the EZdrummer vsti.
I'll take the eq suggestion into consideration next time, I need to look at some tutorials or something on mastering because that's one of my main weaknesses when recording.
Thanks for listening and the suggestion, muchly appreciated :)

Reverberation *Dubstep* Reverberation *Dubstep*

Damn right!!

Hells yea. This is some serious heavy stuff. I love the fat reeverb on the drums. Really made the track unique.

Also, good job filling out the sub bass level. Alot of people forget that when making wobbles

Definate thumbs up!

Baby3ater responds:

haha! thanks a lot man, im glad you enjoyed it for all the reasons i enjoyed making it=]

Thanks a lot for the review.

{(NoN)} ParaSite {(NoN)} ParaSite

Whats your secret?...

The drums in this were so kickass. I cant quite place what's making it unique though. What was this crazy compression technique you learned?

Wicked track overall. The bass was really full, and the mid sounds drove the song nicely.

This Record Is Being Played This Record Is Being Played

Lol donk track!

One of the first good donk tracks I've heard in a while. I liked the sweeps in this, very clean.

I have to be honest, the vocal samples got a little too repetitive after a while. perhaps adding some more sounds would spread the focus out.

The melody that came in around 2:30 definately kicked ass. Loved it!